Saturday, April 02, 2011

Things are begining to look interesting again, you see both geoff and I have been asked to stand as a labour candidate.
Geoff for Alvechurch where he was a councillor there once a few years ago now, and me for Wythall.
We are paper candidates really cause they are both conservative seats really.
I did stand for Hagley once as a paper candidate and I loved it. I loved meeting people and talking politics with them.
After the election I was told I did very well getting a few more labour supporters, they were pleased with me.
So, we will see how it goes.
It will be interesting.
I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Sage said...

Oh my word.. good luck with the canvassing... not something I would like to do xx

Bernard said...

Alvechurch?
Wythall?
and Hagley?
These are all places where we used to, as lads, go out for a drink in the 1960's.
I thought you lived further north than this. For some reason I thought you came from the area near Manchester? I don't know where I got that idea, but good luck anyway. :)