Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We know now what was wrong with snowdrop, she has been poisoned!
Rat poison to be percise.
She must have eaten a rat (yuk!) that had been poisoned.
Now that they know exactly what is wrong they can treat her for it. But the vet did warn us that it is a 50/50 chance if she survives.
So, it wasn't asthma or pnuemonia as the vet thought at one time,it's poison!
Let us hope she survives.


Foody said...

I really hope. Do let us know and I hope it's good news.

thoughts running through my head.... said...

ohno!! I hope shes ok, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

deb said...

I so hope that Snowdrop is doing much better. Poor kitty to be so sick.