Sunday, May 17, 2009

I have been given this award by deb. Thankyou for that. I also would like to apologise for taking so long to respond.

Here are the rules for this meaningful award:

The aims of this award:
As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendship through blogging.

To seek the reasons why we love blogging!

Put the award in your post as soon as you receive it.

Don't forget to mention the person who gave you this award.
Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

I love blogging because I love the contact with other bloggers, always interested in what they have to say, be it personal, political or just in general if they have had a bad day at home or work. There are so many varied and interesting blog sites.
I love blogging because it allows me to have my say on different things going on in the world.
I have done some serious political blogs but I have also done some not so serious blogs and hopefully made you smile.
I just love it!

Here are two people I have chosen to receive this award:
David Farley. and Kippers Dickie.

1 comment:

Old Plod said...

Dear Annette,
Glad to know Geoff is home and progressing well. Thank you for tagging me. However, clicking on the link you provide fails to connect. I believe you have spelt Plympton incorrectly. It seems you typed in plymton instead of Plympton ie you omitted the middle letter "p" after the "m". No doubt you can amend it? Thank you for being such a loyal friend of my blog. I appreciate your interest immensely.