Tuesday, June 24, 2008

As you probably know the four soldiers were flown home yesterday. My brother, bob and my sister-in-law Rosaleen (Seans mum and dad) were there and although the T.V. were there filming this they did not show sean coming out of the aeroplane because the pall bearers are SAS as well and they cannot be recognised.
We still do not know when the funeral will be held or even where, but I will let you know as soon as we are told.

I would like to say a big thankyou for your very kind thoughts and prayers. I do not know what I would have done without you at this time.
I have read your comments over and over again, it gave me such comfort.

Thankyou again.

2 comments:

Sage said...

You and your family are very much in my thoughts and prayers particuularly as you go through the next few weeks.

deb said...

Oh Annette, I am so sorry. My prayers go out to you and your family.

(Hugs)