Sunday, December 02, 2007

Well, we've had snowflake, no , snowball, I mean snowdrop for a week now and we still get her name wrong. However,she's settling in lovely, although she hasn't been out yet. Apparently you have to keep them in for 2 weeks and then, this is the funniest thing I have ever heard, apparently, before you let them out you have to put butter on their paws!! It somehow tells them where they live so they don't get lost. Summat like that.

Snowdrop is 2 years old and she had been living a man, who had died suddenly, no-one knew he was ill.
He had 13 cats altogether!!!


Anyway, for the first 3-4 days days all she did was hide. We could not find her anywhere, although we knew she had to be in the lounge somewhere we searched high and low for her.Eventually finding her in some smallest gap. Her fav place to hide is behind the t.v. right in the corner, you can't reach her at all.
I did not realise how they could sqeeze into the smallest gap there is.
But now she is all over us.

The biggest laugh we had was when my neighbour asked how she was and I told her all about her hiding and that she didn't really take to me at all. She seemed to jump whenever I got up and did anything. She didn't like a lot of noise, it made her jump.But she loved geoff and sat on his lap most nights and even fell asleep. (The cat I mean)
Well, Dorothy asked if I knew why she hadn't taken to me and I said I didn't know really.
Dorothy laughed and said:"Well, who is it that gets up and washes up, who is it that gets up and makes the drinks after your meal?"
I said:"Well me."
She said: "percisely, geoff sits in his chair nice and quiet and peacful while your rushing around doing everthing!"

God, we laughed.

You see, snowdrop had been living with a man, so you can guess what he did all day.

Nothing!!!

Just sat in his chair, and that is why she disliked me running around disturbing her peace and quiet!!!


Well, we laughed, although geoff wasn't very pleased, and she said that that was what the previous owner probably had done.
Sat in his chair not doing a lot!!!

Anyway, will take some photos and try to post them on here for you see her.

I admit she's gorgeous.

No comments: