Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, what some lovely weather we are having now, although it has rained for a couple of days it is now sunny and very warm. So, out in the garden I go and my goodness me I have never seen so many weeds in all my life. Thousands of them and they are so huge. I have pulled up a lot of them but there is still some that won't move! So, out come the old weed killer and we'll see how long that takes. It says it kills them in 3 hours but I'm not so sure about that as I sprayed them yesterday and they are still there smiling at me. Dam things.
However, the garden does look a lot better now I've mown the lawn as well.

Going back to work business, do you remember I told you about the meetings I had with the managers because of being of sick, well, I'm seeing R on friday (my manager) and we'll see what he has to say about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

I haven't got anything else to say actually, nothing has happened for me to blog about.
But don't worry, I will still be reading all yours.

2 comments:

Constable Confused.com said...

Pesky bloody weeds, good luck with the meeting.x

Reader said...

I read about your work business and I sympathise because I have a very uneasy relationship to work and I have been in situations where I've been misunderstood and bullied, with other people always seeming to have the upper hand. Thankfully I'm out of all that now. It sounds as though too much attention is given in your place to form filling, admin and procedure and being seen to be doign stuff. The bosses are probably over compensatiing for not having have enough real work to do. I hope you can try too show them they are making far too much fuss about something that is quite easy to understand if they would talk instead of tick boxes. tell them "GRRRRR!" and take no nonsense.